Just a reminder about our COVID-19 precautions at the Animal Medical Clinic. Following these guidelines protects you, our staff, and our ability to provide care for your pets.
1. Masks are optional at this time. If you would like us to wear one for your safety please let us know when you get here. We have a table set up in
the entry way with masks if you would still like to wear one and don’t have one.
2. Please limit the amount of family members per visit to 2-3 in the lobby/exam rooms. Our lobby is not large so please be aware and still try to social distance when able to.
3. We encourage you to use hand sanitizer before entry into the lobby and upon leaving. We have a table set up in the entry way with hand sanitizer as well as several bottles for use throughout the lobby and exam rooms.
4. If you are here for a surgery/dental procedure for your pet we will call you the day before to go over instructions. We ask that you arrive the morning of procedure between 7:30 am and 7:50 am. You may come into the lobby to sign release paperwork that we will have ready for you.
5. Many clients have expressed an appreciation and preference for curbside service. We are certainly willing to continue curbside for anyone who prefers to continue to do so. Just call us when you get in the parking lot and we will come to you!
Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding, and adapting to the changes we are having to make to help keep everyone safe!