Just a reminder about our Covid-19 precautions at the Animal Medical Clinic. Following these guidelines protects you, our staff, and our ability to provide care for your pets.
1. Clients need to wear a mask to be in our lobby and exam rooms. If you don’t have one we can provide one for you. We have a table set up in the entry way with masks if you don’t have one.
2. Please only 1 or 2 people per family in the lobby/exam rooms and no children (15 and younger). Our lobby is not large so please be aware of the 6 foot distance rule.
3. We encourage you to hand sanitize before entry into the lobby and upon leaving. We have a table set up in the entry way with hand sanitizer as well as several bottles for use throughout the lobby and exam rooms.
4. Enter the building through the South door. Exit the lobby out the West Door.
5. If you are here for grooming, boarding, or to pick up medications/food/supplies, please just enter clinic front door as usual following the above guidelines. If you are coming in for an appointment you might want to call from the parking lot to be sure we have an exam room ready for you, since the lobby is small. We appreciate your patience, since we have to disinfect exam rooms between appointments to ensure everyone’s safety.
6. If you are here for a surgery/dental procedure for your pet we will call you the day before to go over instructions. We ask that you arrive the morning of procedure between 7:30 am and 7:50 am. You may either call when you get in the parking lot, or come into the lobby to sign release paperwork that we will have ready for you.
7. Many clients have expressed an appreciation and preference for curbside service. We are certainly willing to continue curbside for anyone who prefers to continue to do so. Just call us when you get in the parking lot and we will come to you!
Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding, and adapting to the changes we are having to make to help keep everyone safe!